Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

weekly wrap (to do)


I'm so glad it's Friday! And, finally, a weekend without plans...seems like its been forever since I could do whatever I wanted - I am itching to get sewing again! And guess what, I've sold two items in my shop! I can hardly believe it! So a trip to the post office has now been happily added to my non-existent plans. Are you doing anything fun? Here are some projects if you are feeling crafty...

Isn't this Made by Rae Buttercup Bag so cute! Get the pattern here.

Iron-on "Ruffle" Shirt how-to and lace panel template from Martha.

This Knot Trivet found on Design*Sponge could be used in so many ways!

DIY Cake Stand tutorial at Tangarang - I really want to do this one!

Learn how to make a Birdcage Wedding Veil at Once Wed (and check out the cutest vintage circus themed wedding while you're at it).

have a happy weekend!

1 comment: