Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hello again!


I'm back from my trip and trying to get into the swing of things again - the laundry pile is tottering on the point of collapse, the little miss and I are both off schedule, and there is a food shortage in our kitchen. But the trip was wonderful (minus the flying part which was actually quite horrible) and we are home safe and sound so that is all that matters at the moment; the housekeeping can wait while I say hello!

We didn't spend all of our time in the city as you can see. Upstate New York is where my brother and sister-in-law live and it was really beautiful out in the country. Their new baby boy is so adorable and holding him helped fill up my empty arms since the Little Miss stayed home with her Grandma and cousins.

Just so you know the shop is open again!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Welcome back! Those are such pretty pictures, I can't wait to see more, and I can't wait to hear why the flights were bad...

    ReplyDelete