Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

progress...and a break



I spent a lot of time last weekend crocheting granny squares and being uplifted while listening to my church's General Conference. I have to say I am becoming a bit addicted - I can no longer just relax without feeling like I need to be working a hook! But, I am going to have to force myself to take a break because I really think if I keep up this pace I am going to get a stress fracture in my right hand. It kills. I am quite pleased with my progress so far though. Maybe I'll just tuck in all those tails... then I promise I'll stop.


2 comments:

  1. looks great! I am loving the colors. Mine is still a friendship bracelet from last time..maybe someday it will be a wash cloth (ha ha ha doubt it tho)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete