Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

baby bump: week 18



Yesterday we had a big family get-together at my oldest sister's house so I took the opportunity to take my 18 week baby bump pictures in her beautiful backyard. I wish I would have turned to the side more so you could really see how much I am sticking out because these pictures aren't really telling...I'll make sure to next time.


This is the first and probably last time I will get to wear this cute dress I found recently (at least until baby is here). It's already pretty snug on my growing belly - or I should say my growing belly is making it pretty snug on my bum, but I had to throw it on just once! Baby is kicking and punching hard enough for other people to feel it now and I am feeling great. Can't believe I am almost half way done!

Outfit details:
Dress - vintage
Belt - thrifted
Boots - Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dress, I love it, and your baby bump is so cute. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I have missed my family!

    ReplyDelete