Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

baby bump: week 20



A couple more shots from the pumpkin patch, this time of my baby bump. We are officially in the midst of week 20 now which means...drumroll please...finding out the gender! I am so excited! I can't wait to know who is coming, who is punching and kicking and saying hello, and who it is that I already love so so much! Any guesses?

This long cardigan has been my lifesaver, allowing me to still wear some of my shirts that are too short to cover my belly - thus the lumpy, bumpy look I have going on - I guess I should have made sure to smooth all of my many layers. So don't worry, my belly is not deformed, ha!

Tonight we are going up to a cabin with all my siblings to play games and hang out. So glad it's Friday, yay! Have any fun plans?

2 comments:

  1. congrats to you! can't wait to hear what you're having. loving the new items in your shop this week, considering some for my harrison!

    lishyloo @ etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! we can't wait to hear whether we got another niece or nephew :) And you look fabulous, btw!

    ReplyDelete