Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

cousins

I almost forgot to post these pictures... let's rewind back to my 30 week baby bump at Christmas time. My sister-in-law, Valerie, took these at a farm near her house.






It was also the first time all of the cousins on the Hart side of the family were together at once so we took the opportunity to get a group shot - easier said than done with so many young kids with different nap times! But I think she did a great job. If you happen to live in Southern Utah she is doing a special right now, go here if you want to learn more.


2 comments:

  1. Awww... how sweet are they?! Featuring you over at MPMK today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little Hart cousins are the cutest things on the planet. Val did a great job on them. Those pregnancy photos turned out so great of you. Too bad you didn't like the one of me poking my creepy face around the pole. That wouldn't been so pretty framed and hung in your house. Don't you agree??

    ReplyDelete