Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

mary blair

The Little Miss is fast becoming obsessed with the Little Golden Book I Can Fly. She has me read it to her multiple times in a row, although she ends up practically reading it to me as she has all the words memorized. And I love it too, how can you not adore Mary Blair's sweet illustrations?

So I decided to search for some more of her work and now I think I'm the one with a new obsession. I'm so glad I came across her work, it is truly inspiring!







images found here

2 comments:

  1. We love that book too. pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her illustrations as well!! Little girl received one of her illustrated golden books for Christmas. I think I love reading it more than her just because of the pretty pictures:)

    ReplyDelete