Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

shop update: Easter Dresses





I know, I know, the last time I was here it was with a shop update and now here I am with another... but, Easter is just around the corner so I wanted to add some pretty dresses to the shop before it was too late. And, I may have another update coming soon with more pretty dresses - you've been warned! Hopefully something non-shop update related will make it on here soon too ;)

Click on the links above to go directly to your favorite piece, or head over the the shop to see them all. Thanks, hope your week has started out fresh and happy!

p.s. do you recognize two of these from Lark's birthday dress options? :)

3 comments:

  1. holy smokes those are some cute dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i want that pink chicks dress so much!!! why oh why isn't it a size 3?! it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete