Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

shop update/life update





Hello! Here is this week's shop update. You can click on the individual links, or head on over to the shop to see it all.

We are slowly getting back into a normal routine around here. Lark is looking and feeling so much better and she laughed yesterday for the first time in almost a week. I hadn't realized just how much I missed hearing her sweet giggles! Her high fever finally broke and she got a rash which I was actually happy to see - that means she had roseola, and we wouldn't have to take her in to get a catheter to check for a bladder infection. The rash is almost gone now, and we are just left with trying to get her sleeping through the night again. She has been waking up to nurse more than she ever did as a newborn and I am tired! I am hoping this is the last sickness we will be hit with before Spring rolls in, happy March friends!

6 comments:

  1. ew. my 15 month old just had her first fever/ear infection. sick is no fun!!

    the 1950s ascot scarf is AWESOME! my grandma still wears one and i realized how cool it is ... i tried to get her to give it to me but, she likes it too much. i wonder if there is a pattern out there i could find??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm so glad she's feeling better. We just went through that experience with roseola a month ago, except I did get her checked for a UTI and she ended up having both! It's so comforting when they are all better though.


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...im so sad that red and blue romper already sold:( such cute things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh that scarf!!! if i could knit i would totally make one of those. such cute stuff, stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy March to you and happy healthy healing littles!!! If only I had littles myself I would probably buy your shop out! Your vintage clothes are amazing- you have such an eye for it! (Sorry for the nonstop exclamation points- a friends baby got a new heart today and everything is seeming AMAZING!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shop is so darling. I just bought that adorable clover print top for my sweet little daughter. I'm so looking forward to it's arrival. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete